New Ben Nanonote Case (Castle)

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Mon Dec 6 23:13:32 EST 2010

Cristian Paul Pe?aranda Rojas wrote:
> Talking about hw and sw  btw can you update us a bit the SIE Code Generator,
> or some more coming develoments,  will be nice too ! :)

SIE news in general ! As I understand it, there's been a small army
of students working with these for the last months. This must have
produced something interesting, be the discovery of exciting design
problems, clever solutions to problems, or even ideas for new uses.

If it wasn't for you, Cristian, sharing your progress at putting the
SIE to good use for your GPS project on #qi-hardware, one could think
the SIE project got swallowed up by the horrors of the Bermuda
Triangle ;-)