technical news / ben-wpan (was Re: New Ben Nanonote Case (Castle))

Carlos Camargo cicamargoba at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 10:19:59 EST 2010

Hi Werner

Very interesting work, here in my University we have a lot of equipment to
characterize antennas, and one teacher Julian Herrera loves eorks on Antenna
design, I'll talk with him and maybe we can characterize some of your
designs.

Off topic: I'm planing travel to Buenos Aires to make a presentation in the
Congreso Argentino de Sistemas Embebidos 2011, Do you plan assist?

Carlos

--

Carlos Iván Camargo Bareño
Profesor Asistente