SIE not part of QI?[was Re: New Ben Nanonote Case (Castle)]

elcalamartevigila elcalamartevigila at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 05:12:03 EST 2010

On 12:07, Tue 07 Dec 10, Carlos Camargo wrote:
> talk about fashion. Here in Colombia there are a lot of mailing list where the
> people just talk, talk, talk, if we want to make a difference we need stronger
> hardware developers. Because of that I don't like the current mailing list, I
> join the developer list no the current list, I want to talk about electronic HW

hey carlos.
one of the things I like most of this list is how different skills contribute to
the "same" project. I wish I could contribute with skills I don't have (yet), and I
understand the need for a tech ml.

Meanwhile, I have to say I've learned a lot reading you guys. So, thanks for sharing,
instead of writing in private.

I appreciate a list where I don't feel uncomfortable because not being a hardware or
low-level software dev. That climate is what I think motivates me to learn beyond my
current skillset.

sure it must be "hard" to be in the narrow part of the "freedom ѕtack"
http://en.qi-hardware.com/w/images/thumb/b/bc/Vertical_freedom_stack.svg/220px-Vertical_freedom_stack.svg.png

as always, same bits can be noise or information for someone. let's try to be
comfortable with that, cause this community is awesome (chrochet designs
included :P)

best,
cal.

--