NanoNote (Debian) sleep, removing pyneo, X keymap?

Mark Tuson markfptuson at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 10:05:21 EST 2010

Hi, I'm just replying to this bit quickly, and then I'll contact you later
about the other stuff. You asked about why I would dist-upgrade after
installing Pyneo's image - I did it because the packages in Pyneo's version
were broken, and I wanted working packages. passwd was broken, as were a
number of things, and it took me ages to get it all working. I've considered
getting it all installed to my uSD card (which is 16GiB, so it wouldn't have
any problems there), but by the time I got one, I'd already settled into
what I'd already installed.

Is a 'proper' Debian netinst any better? Do all the packages work; X, &c?