Cases ? geek stuff ? marketing !

Ron K. Jeffries rjeffries at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 16:50:59 EST 2010

David,

Your idea has a ~lot~ of merit. I suggest it would be best if this
"user app store"
is independent of Sharisim and qi-hardware to avoid ongoing concerns
or issues on whether a given app is appropriate. There might be a way
to designate "patent free" apps, but I propose we ~not~ make that
purity a condition
of being listed.
---
Ron K. Jeffries