3d power of Ben?

Lluís Batlle i Rossell viriketo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 05:04:11 EST 2010

On Thu, Dec 09, 2010 at 09:34:21AM +0000, Wolfgang Spraul wrote:
> Sergey,
>
> > There are MXU-optimized libjpeg and closed source mplayer
> > plugins for xvid/h264.
>
> Which ones are you referring to? In particular, which closed source
> mplayer plugins? Ingenic has published free software mplayer sources
> that utilize the MXU instructions, afaik.
I also think so.
But I think it only builds with their toolchain, that involves an 'awk' script
that can parse how they wrote the MXU instructions there, as no binutils does
not support them.

Recently someone tried to add them to binutils and gave up, telling that to this
list.

I don't know of anyone who tried to port that 'awk' script in order to use MXU
instructions. Maybe it really looks very bad. :)

Regards,
Llís.