Compile error on toolchain compile today but not some days ago:-(

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at sharism.cc
Thu Dec 9 20:55:11 EST 2010

On 12/10/2010 09:23 AM, Delbert Franz wrote:
> Today I tried to redo a compile of the toolchain from scratch because
> it appeared I had made some blunder in  .config and I was not able
> to figure out what it was.  However, there is now a compile error
> fairly early in the process, thankfully.  Here is the text near to the reported
> error:

Hi Delbert

we just also meet this error yesterday.
it's because the feeds/package/ update the gettext  to 0.18.
but Kyak(thanks to kyak) found this : http://www.mail-archive.com/bug-gnulib@gnu.org/msg20552.html

put this patch[1] under: .../openwrt-xburst/feeds/packages/libs/gettext/patches/
try again.

[1]http://fidelio.qi-hardware.com/~xiangfu/tmp/200-fix-localename.c:2619-error.patch

--
Best Regards