AC courier charger with Ben?

Adam Wang adam at sharism.cc
Thu Dec 9 21:03:27 EST 2010

Hi,

On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 4:20 PM, Jane Andreas <JaneAndreas at gmx.com> wrote:

>  I have a " courier charger" for plugging a USB to mini USB cable into
> that goes directly into AC plug. This is what the label says:
>
> input:100-240V/AC 50/60Hz 150mA output: 5.0V -500mA+ or - 50mA

In general, the 'courier charger' which you have with above label for output
5.0V - 500mA is ok.
Just make sure that can connect with your cable having a 'male Mini USB
(5-pin) B-type connector'
See the third one which is from left to right on picture
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Usb_connectors.JPG

>  is this "safe" to charge my Ben with?
>

>  I have an AC inverter running off of a 12V battery which I charge with a
> 60W solar setup

Don't know what you want to describe about this.
Thanks,
Adam