Compile error on toolchain compile today but not some days ago:-(

Delbert Franz ddf at sonic.net
Fri Dec 10 08:26:45 EST 2010

Thanks for the quick solution.  However, much later
in the compile I encountered another error:

In file ncluded from main.c:61
includes.h:68:20: error: curses.h: No such file or directory
includes.h:69:18: error: term.h: No such file or directory

This is for the package mathomatic.

Maybe I can copy the files over from another computer where I they should exist
from a slightly earlier toolchain download?

Thanks,

   Delbert