Compile error on toolchain compile today but not some days ago:-(

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at sharism.cc
Fri Dec 10 09:42:10 EST 2010

Hi Delbert

seems there is some mathomatic DEPENDS error.
we just update the mathomatic in openwrt-package.git:
   http://qi-hw.com/p/openwrt-packages/6b6a194

please run :
  ./scripts/feeds  update qipackages
then make again.

if there still compile error about mathomatic, please send me the build log by:
  make package/mathomatic/{clean,compile} V=99 > mathomatic.log 2>&1