100% GPL??

Niels Serup ns at metanohi.org
Fri Dec 10 13:13:03 EST 2010

> Can someone briefly explain how LibreWRT is different form, and if
> true, "better than" the stock NanoNote distro?
LibreWRT uses the Linux-libre kernel (the one without the non-free blobs
which are present in the vanilla kernel). Apart from this, there might
me some packages that are included in OpenWRT (the NanoNote stock
distro) but not in LibreWRT, because of their non-freeness. I don't know
if any such packages exist in qi-hardware's NanoNote version of OpenWRT,
but I wouldn't be surprised if OpenWRT included a few non-free programs.

Also see http://www.librewrt.org

Niels