100% GPL??

Ron K. Jeffries rjeffries at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 23:24:29 EST 2010

Wolfgang & Co. needs to respond, but from the
sidelines, my understanding has been the Nanonote OpenWRT does NOT
include BLOBs, and the Qi Hardware people are very careful to not
support non-free software packages.

To my mind, LibreWRT is harmless, but at the same time
does not offer meaningful value add.

YMMV
---
Ron K. Jeffries