Another uclibc compatability problem?

David Kuehling dvdkhlng at gmx.de
Sun Dec 12 04:44:09 EST 2010

> Hi,

> currently trying to port Emacs to the nanonote.  Now the version i
> compiled spits out:

> emacs: can't resolve symbol '__ctype_tolower_loc' in lib 'emacs'

> when running it on the nanonote.  Could this be a onther problem with
> uclibc version in 2010-11-17 firmware not matching the uclibc in
> current openwrt-xburst.git?

Yes, verified.  Need to build my own rootfs and install it to test
software compiled with current openwrt-xburst.git.

Could you please, please make testing images available, whenever you
break software compatability?  Porting software packages is already
painful.  Having to build my own firmware image adds so many more
unknown variables to the equation.

cheers,

David