config.full_system compilation fails

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at sharism.cc
Tue Dec 14 01:20:37 EST 2010

On 12/13/2010 07:17 PM, David Kuehling wrote:
>> so far we manual copy the patch to gettext/patches/: cp
>> > /200-fix-localename.c:2619-error.patch
>> > ./feeds/packages/libs/gettext/patches/
> Thanks for the info.  Why not commit that to openwrt-xburst.git?  Would
> spare us the head-ache.

packages is not in openwrt-xburst.git. openwrt-xburst.git only have very base packages,
like busybox block-mount hotplug etc

others are configured by feeds.conf:
  src-svn packages svn://svn.openwrt.org/openwrt/packages

so one way is send patch to upstream. another way is create a same package
in openwrt-package.git apply the patch.

I think I will wait until the end of week. if the upstream not fix this error.
we will create another same package in openwrt-package.git

--
Best Regards
Xiangfu