pim for nanonote

RM Collins rmcollins7 at q.com
Tue Dec 14 22:54:10 EST 2010

I have been using Linux since 1994 and Jpilot since 1999. The original
Jpilot probably used curses and was described as a GUI. I thought it
could run in a terminal, but that was over ten years ago and I could be
mistaken. Jpilot now uses GTK.

I didn't see either TaskWarrior or HNB or much at all when I searched
for a PIM for NanoNote.

I thought that someone on the list might be interested in taking a look
at Jpilot. It has over ten years of development work behind it and I
think it is a good product.

Clicking on the About J-Pilot while in the application, you get the
following:

/This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the
Free Software Foundation: version 2 of the License.
/
Just a thought. Thanks for your feed back on TaskWarrior and HNB.

Bob