OpenWrt Image Release: 2010-12-14
xiangfu at sharism.cc
Wed Dec 15 03:29:57 EST 2010
* we have upload the new OpenWrt Image Release .
A more verbose changelog is available at wiki.
* Please update your reflash_ben.sh to 2010-11-20(check by ./reflash_ben.sh -h)
this version added flashing progress. thanks to kyak @ #qi-hardware.
flashing all images need ~28mins.
* cleanup URL: http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/software/
add : http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/software/ks7010-wireless/
http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/software/packages/openwrt/xburst/ rename to
http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/sources rename to
* move the wiki page [office software release] to [OpenWrt Software Image]
* keep cleanup the http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/Applications#All_Applications_in_OpenWrt_Image
list all apps in images. add description, url, even screenshot. (we definitely need your help :)
* next time we will try to release the "mirror-openwrt-sources" "package" "images" at same date.
"mirror-openwrt-sources": all source code needed by compile Openwrt
"package": all packages like: http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/software/packages/NanoNote/Ben/latest/
"images": just like the 
(PICK some info form the wiki page)
* moved the gmenu2x to /etc/inittab
* disabled atd, telnet, led
* automatic creating /dev/rtc
* added a lot of icons to gmenu2x
* added fw_setenv_default. if we want to change the kernel command line:
1. run fw_setenv_default
2. fw_setenv bootargs KERNEL_CMD_LINE_CONTENT
NOTICE: by default the u-boot envs doesn't write to nand.
the "fw_setenv_default" will write default to nand,
so we only need to run fw_setenv_default once before we start to set u-boot env.
SOURCE CODE CHANGES:
* added config.debug config.all_package
* move files/* to it's package as much as possible.
* /bin/ash : can't access tty; job control is turned off when start 'ash' 'bash'
* there are some ALSA LIB error messages, when system boots.
it is because the gmenu2x tries to access the sound system before sound module is loaded
* gmenu2x doesn't dim the screen. but works fine in 'ash' 'gmu'
* when exit nanomap, there is one segment fault sometimes.
Mirko Vogt is working on that. see the new branch in openwrt-xburst.git
* when exit stardict, then go back to gmen2x, starting another terminal program system doesn't go to tty1,
need to manually go to tty1 by pressing "ctrl + alt + F1"
-- Qi RSS feed, http://en.qi-hardware.com/feed/rss20.xml --
More information about the discussion