Probems opening /dev/tty when running from gmenu2x

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at sharism.cc
Wed Dec 15 22:14:55 EST 2010

Hi

I fight with this issue two days. but I just don't find
a good solution.

any help will be great.

when we run 'ash' 'bash' in gmenu2x it's always give me :
/bin/ash : can't access tty; job control is turned off when start 'ash' 'bash'
  (http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/OpenWrt_Software_Image#Image_2010-12-14 see the * KNOWN ISSUES)

--
Best Regards
Xiangfu