OpenWrt Image Release: 2010-12-14

Yunfan Jiang jyf1987 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 20:13:53 EST 2010

yes,its powerful and i also like it , but consider that nanonote's RAM
and its lack of netcard
who will use php on nanonote as a web server?
you know openwrt itself also use Lua not php as their web interface
so i highly recommend to remove php and add more lua libraries in that
case user can use lua to make plenty of apps run on nanonotes

On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 1:24 PM, Wolfgang Spraul <wolfgang at sharism.cc> wrote:
>> have you removed php from the image?
>> in my opinion, a router might need that, but nanonote seems mostly dont need
>
> Oh definitely it needs it, imho. php is the best general purpose
> scripting language, huge library support, etc.
> Just my own feeling but together with other scripting languages
> it's definitely very important to have PHP on the NanoNote.
>
> Wolfgang

welcom to gtalk me
http://hi.baidu.com/jyf1987