new wallpaper

Jane Andreas JaneAndreas at gmx.com
Thu Dec 16 23:49:26 EST 2010

Just be careful that the pictures you use as a base are licensed freely. I didn't check this time, but last time it came from Wikimedia Commons so I think you guys are doing this all right. >since i and my brother care a great deal about free content we do check. I think my brother now ONLY uses wikimedia commons for creative content , so he is very careful to verify. Since the stuff so far is Public Domain, there is no need to attribute. if i need to write something on the wiki about where i got it. let me know. I am not into stealing people's stuff, i will rather use people's stuff who give it freely ;) merry xmas to all