OpenWrt Image Release: 2010-12-14

Niels Felsted Thorsen nift at maclisp.org
Fri Dec 17 08:00:19 EST 2010

Xiangfu Liu <xiangfu at sharism.cc> writes:

> Hi All
>
> * we have upload the new OpenWrt Image Release [1].

Thanks for the new image!

I was pleased to see that emacs is now included! After a reflash I
tried emacs right away, but the three first things I tried in emacs
failed:

M-x info
"Info-insert-dir: Can't find the Info directory node"

M-x dired
"apply: Doing vfork: Cannot allocate memory"

C-x C-f /root/test.org
"File mode specification error: (wrong-type-argument stringp (require
. t-mouse))" and the file opens in Fundamental mode instead of the
expected org-mode.

I guess the info files are missing, but the other errors I have no
clue about.

Niels