Possible bug with hostname lookup

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at sharism.cc
Sat Dec 18 10:57:33 EST 2010

Hi David Kuehling

check out :
  https://dev.openwrt.org/ticket/6006
  https://dev.openwrt.org/changeset/22508

by the way.
  package/base-files/files/etc/hosts: is not the right place
  for nanonote special changes. it's for all devices in OpenWrt.

we should put this kind change to:
  target/linux/xburst/base-files/etc/hosts
  since it works in config.full_system, config.minimal, config.*

when the changes only works in config.full_system, we put the changes to:
  data/qi_lb60/files/etc/  (ONLY when it no belong to any package)

"git pull -r" is always better I think, it's make your commit on the top
of history and reduce the "merge" commit.

--
Best Regards
Xiangfu