[jp] pim for nanonote

RM Collins rmcollins7 at q.com
Sat Dec 18 16:17:38 EST 2010

On 12/17/2010 10:31 PM, Judd Montgomery wrote:
> On 12/13/2010 11:09 PM, RM Collins wrote:
>> I have been looking around the Internet for information on pim software
>> for the Ben NanoNote and haven't found much. I have used J-pilot for a
>> long time. It is basically a sync to the desktop for my palm XT. The
>> desktop portion of it would make a fine pim and is used that way by many
>> people. It can run in a terminal.
>>
>> You can learn more about it here: http://www.jpilot.org/
>>
>> Judd Montgomery is the developer and he can be reached on the
>>
>> J-Pilot Discussion List <jpilot at jpilot.org>
>>
>> I am not sure what Judd will say, but it is great software.
>>
> I'd say thank you :-)  If a lot of people find it useful for a PIM you
> should let the developers know to keep up development even after the
> Palm is gone.  It is a real shame the Palm is gone and there doesn't
> seem to be a decent replacement.
>
> Judd

Judd,

I replaced the battery in my Palm and I hope it will keep going for
three or four more years. In the mean time, I expect that the NanoNote
will grow in functionality and be an excellent replacement for my Palm.
It fits in my pocket, it is even smaller than my Palm. The case is very
sturdy.

Bob