Great article on sc, a spreadsheet that is on the Ben Nanonote, on line at Linux Journal.

Delbert Franz ddf at sonic.net
Sat Dec 18 16:57:11 EST 2010

Hi, All,

I started exploring sc, a curses based spread sheet that is on the
Nanonote but found that there was no explicit facility for importing
from other formats, like text in columns.  A web search on sc found an
article in the Linux Journal of October 2010.  I probably saw it but
was not interested in sc then:)

Here's the link:

http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/10699?page=0,0

The article has a Python script that will convert colon delimited
files into a series of commands to sc that then sets up the spread
sheet.  There was a slight problem in the script in that it considered
any number with a decimal point to be a label-- not what I wanted.  I
added a comment to the article which solved the problem.  The Nanonote
also has Python, so now I'm on to getting acquainted with sc:)

            Delbert