Milkymist One's neat acrylic case

Sébastien Bourdeauducq sebastien.bourdeauducq at lekernel.net
Sun Dec 19 07:36:59 EST 2010

On Sunday 19 December 2010 12:11:29 Althaf wrote:
> Yes, wow :), however that board inside is suffocating, it need better air
> passage, if possible from all side.

No, never mind, it does not get hot (heat is the only problem, a board does
not breathe ;). I've run it in the wooden case continuously for days already,
without a single problem and you can barely feel the heat.
And it's more < 5W (of which typically 1W comes from the external mouse and
keyboard) than 10W.

We wound need a few holes (close to the microphone) only if the sound cannot
reach the internal mike well enough and this cannot be compensated for in
software by tweaking the digital audio filters. I think it can.

S.