Great article on sc, a spreadsheet that is on the Ben Nanonote, on line at Linux Journal.

jirka jirka at penguin.cz
Mon Dec 20 04:08:48 EST 2010

Hi Delbert,

There should be "psc" command in your NanoNote.
It is used for import from CSV files. Maybe it will work for you.

jirka

P.S. To convert comma-separated values file (CSV) to sc file one can use
the psc command:

psc -d , <file.sc >file.sc

Obviously, the "-d ," parameter specifies the separator (here it is the
comma: ","). To obtain a CSV file from common spreadsheet format it is
possible to use the xls2csv tool from the catdoc package.