List of terminal apps

jirka jirka at penguin.cz
Mon Dec 20 04:56:42 EST 2010

Hello,

A lot of them is already ported or there are similar programs ported.
Unfortunately, lot of other programs is not suitable for small screen
(the Wyrd, most of games and so).

There is one very interesting tool: the Teapot spreadsheet calculator.
It might be a good alternative for people who dislike the "sc", I think
(I added it to my TODO list).

jirka