broken openwrtimage

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at sharism.cc
Mon Dec 20 10:00:32 EST 2010

Hi

have you change the 'gmenu2x' configure??
I meet this problem when I change the background color in gmenu2x "Setting".
after I copy a default gmenu2x.conf, it's works fine.

there is a lot of bug in 'gmenu2x' need fixed.

On 12/20/2010 03:48 AM, Jane Andreas wrote:
> I have the 12-14 image and all was working fine until recently when i booted it and I got the OpenWRT boot scrren fine, but instead of going to the menu, I just got a black screen and any key I press will not get me out of it. Being not that hardcore, I am just going to reflash.

Best Regards
Xiangfu
-- Qi RSS feed, http://en.qi-hardware.com/feed/rss20.xml --