[Nanonote] Veni, vidi, bricked it

David Kuehling dvdkhlng at gmx.de
Mon Dec 20 16:33:33 EST 2010

> I haven't tried it but after reading about it I can't say that it
> sounds like the right method for me. My main reason for replacing
> OpenWRT in the first place is that I find it to be too bloated for me
> personally :-)

I also tried debian, and then went with OpenWRT because Debian was so
bloated :)

And OpenWRT is almost instant-on.

BTW there's also a (hacky) description of how to run the Debian
Installer on the NanoNote (if you have lots of free time :) :

http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/Debian/Installer

cheers,

David