[Nanonote] Veni, vidi, bricked it

Pipemail contact at pipemail.org
Mon Dec 20 17:45:20 EST 2010

 I managed to get Debian running by pure trial and error. I wrote a
 simple shell script to perform the task automatically as I promised I
 would earlier. Hopefully the script can prevent somebody else from
 scratching their heads like crazy over this case.

 You can find it on the wiki here:
 http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/Debian#Quick_flash_install :-)

 /N