Making feeds.conf refer to fixed revisions

Mirko Vogt lists at nanl.de
Tue Dec 21 11:18:00 EST 2010

Hey,

any reason not to continue with branching the actual releases?
Like it was done with the previous release; I created branches named
"release_2010-11-17" of openwrt-xburst and openwrt-packages, so the the
tree got fixed.

Branches can now be defined within feeds.conf(.default) as well.

cheers

mirko

very thanks David.