OpenWrt Image Release: 2010-12-14

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Tue Dec 21 21:19:49 EST 2010

Wolfgang Spraul wrote:
> *) become smarter in how to move free content (music, maps, offline wiki)
> to the NanoNote, and how to manage it there (updates, remove unneeded data)

Is there a nice workflow for non-free content ? E.g., whrn someone
wants to use the Ben as an "MP3 player", we tell that person that
MP3 and Ben don't mix because of patents, but is there a good and
simple to use solution for transferring and converting the files
to a non-encumbered format that can go along with that advice ?