OpenWrt Image Release: 2010-12-14

Cristian Paul Peñaranda Rojas paul at kristianpaul.org
Tue Dec 21 21:55:13 EST 2010

On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 11:19:49PM -0300, Werner Almesberger wrote:
> Wolfgang Spraul wrote:
> > *) become smarter in how to move free content (music, maps, offline wiki)
> > to the NanoNote, and how to manage it there (updates, remove unneeded data)

Jamendo and Magnature could be interested in provide content  (music
mainlly) for the nanonote.

Maps just need to be easy to get on the pc then later downloaded to the
nano, i think there are lot of apps for that (For OSM)

Offline wiki is other history ;-)

> Is there a nice workflow for non-free content ? E.g., whrn someone
> wants to use the Ben as an "MP3 player", we tell that person that
> MP3 and Ben don't mix because of patents, but is there a good and
> simple to use solution for transferring and converting the files
> to a non-encumbered format that can go along with that advice ?

I think there are free on-line services for that