Missing terminal color support

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at sharism.cc
Wed Dec 29 01:15:25 EST 2010

Hi David

we set the "setfont2" as the default font only because it more readable and nice.
in fact sometimes I  use the default font. sometimes I also switch to another terminal.
so I think if we have a HOTKEY can switch the font will be great.
but I don't know how to set the terminal font to the default kernel font(6x11). does anyone
know how to do that?

--
Best Regards
Xiangfu