Vido

Mirko Lindner mirko at sharism.cc
Wed Feb 3 06:00:36 EST 2010

Hey ,

Check my people folder[1] for NN binaries. I should really move them to projects,will do that today as well.

/mirko

[1] http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/people/vegyraupe/

----
Mirko Lindner
Product Management
Sharism.cc

Nothing to hideDavid Reyes Samblas Martinez wrote:

Any vido binaries to download?

http://www.tuxbrain.com

Open ultraportable & embedded solutions

Ben NanoNote, Arduino, Openmoko