latest xianfu kernel/rootfs not working sound

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Wed Feb 3 10:32:08 EST 2010

2010/2/3 Wolfgang Spraul <wolfgang at sharism.cc>:
> David,
> we shouldn't have those images in Xiangfu's people folder in the first place.
> We are trying to setup a more professional workflow around the reproducible
> and date-tagged images at
> http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/software/images/Ben_NanoNote_2GB_NAND/
>
> Bugs should be written up against those images.
> All other images on our servers should be removed.
>
> The last image there was 20100113, Mirko Vogt was moving to a new apartment
> so he was a bit stressed out the last few days. I believe soon he will be
> settled in his new place and we will come out with new images, hopefully
> slowly getting more and more stable and bug-free.
>
> Maybe it's possible to produce an image for FOSDEM that can do sound + wifi?
> I'm hoping...

The last image with working sound is
http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/software/images/Ben_NanoNote_2GB_NAND/2010-01-10/

so if some one recompiles the kernel/ wifi module i will reflash the
kernel only and setup wifi module , I guess this will be quicker than
found what was wrong with the sound. and will avoid me to reflash the
rootfs(again) I have setup & and tweak to many things at this point to
want to do it again.