informantion NANONOTE

Oscar Javier Riverac Claro raiver88 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 10:47:01 EST 2010

Thanks for you quick answer.

In that case, I want to buy one, and maybe I can buy more, but i want to
know when can buy it (you know save the money)?
And other questions. I am new with this kind of devices, and i don't know
nothing about how i can programming it. Dou you have any tutorial or book,
that can you recommend me?

I appreciate it.

Thanks