Fwd: en. blah on qi-hardware

Jon Phillips jon at sharism.cc
Thu Feb 4 12:52:13 EST 2010

Wolfgang, I'm using the wiki a lot.

This internationalization strategy is too much work on the wiki, I propose a
change.

Let's nuke it and keep the straight non-subdomain url...its too much work to
maintain.

I've built a gazillion wikis, lets just use the way CC does it...

http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/Main_Page

Here's the best approach I've seen that requires the least work of us:

http://wiki.creativecommons.org/CcWiki:Translate

We aren't wikipedia. Lets justmake this one easy on ourselves. Lets do it in
24 hours unless there is a tirade that I can't defend here on this list :)
But, I'm known for being power to the committer :)

cheers.

Jon

--
Jon Phillips