How did FOSDEM go?

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sun Feb 7 17:40:54 EST 2010

Heya! I'll post up our slides hopefully tonite or tomorrow. It went pretty
weel and there were about 50-70 people there which is surprising because we
were up against the closing event at FOSDEM!

Mirko and others were hacking all weekend and I made some great contacts.
I'm meeting with one in particular tomorrow in Paris.

On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 8:53 PM, Ron K. Jeffries <rjeffries at gmail.com> wrote:

> How were the Qi Hardware presos received at FOSDEM?
>
> And... any news on when Nanonote will be shipping?

News on that shortly...we are so very close!

Jon

Jon Phillips
http://rejon.org/
http://fabricatorz.com/