compiling with buildroot - missing bus glue for ohci-hcd

Benjamin Valentin benpicco at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Tue Feb 9 18:26:29 EST 2010

Hi,
I wanted to see if I could add support for the skytone alpha 400
netbook, so first I wanted to build the plain qi kernel.

I got me a buildroot to build the mipsel toolchain, but when I try
building the qi-kernel with
$ make ARCH=mips CROSS_COMPILE=../buildroot-2009.11/output/staging/usr/bin/mipsel-linux- uImage

I get
drivers/usb/host/ohci-hcd.c:1092:2: error: #error "missing bus glue for ohci-hcd"
make[3]: *** [drivers/usb/host/ohci-hcd.o] Error 1

Am I missing something?

Thanks.