Hawkboard

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at sharism.cc
Fri Feb 12 06:03:26 EST 2010

Rakshat,

> http://www.hawkboard.org/

Thank you! I was not aware of this project.
First step - I added the Hawkboard RSS feed to our planet at
http://en.qi-hardware.com/planet/

I noticed the last (and first) entries were from the September/October
2009 timeframe, nothing since then. Has it stalled?

Some things sound interesting to me, like
"I think we as Linux developers need to learn DSP usage"
"it's all about utilizing the power of DSP"
"we are looking forward to start from scratch with hellodsp.c"

So it seems to be designed as a breeding ground for innovative free DSP
software? I'd say we need to follow this project for a bit then see where
the overlap is.
Thanks again for the link!
Wolfgang