My Walkthrough [Part 1 - Buy Ben NanoNote]

Mirko Lindner mirko at sharism.cc
Fri Feb 12 13:02:53 EST 2010

Hey,

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 6:15 PM, Kevyn-Alexandre Paré
<kevyn.alexandre.pare at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi my name is Kevyn-Alexandre Paré,
>
> I'm really interested in learning more and helping. I first ear about
> the Ben Nanonote in the LinuxCon 2009 in Portland... There was a price
> on a night event and it was Ben Nanonote. Heinz Manuelshagen from Red
> Hat won it.

Great to haer you are interested in Copyleft HW.

>Is my problem related to the fact that the Product available on 15th
> Febrary(aprox.) (TUXBRAIN WEBSITE NOTE).

Tuxbrain will be the main distributor for countries in the EU.

To order from Canada and the US, the sharism shop is indeed the right
place. China is celebrating Chinese New Year these days so shipping
hasn't started yet. We are aiming for a (very) soft launch in a few
days. Then shipping to Canada (and almost any other place in the
world) will be available either directly from nanonote.cc or through
one of our amazing distributors.

Regards,

/mirko