My Walkthrough [Part 1 - Buy Ben NanoNote]

Ron K. Jeffries rjeffries at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 13:14:58 EST 2010

Just checked sharism.cc using Google Chrome browser.

I suggest someone modify the page to say something like
"Coming soon" right now it just looks broken.

I'm puzzled why we have not gotten a solid update regarding
availability of Nanonote.

Is it reasonable to think that soon after the Chinese holidays they
Nanonote will start shipping?

How would someone in USA purchase a Nanonote?

---
Ron K. Jeffries