My Walkthrough [Part 1 - Buy Ben NanoNote]

Kevyn-Alexandre Paré kevyn.alexandre.pare at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 14:31:21 EST 2010

Hola,

We also receive this from or HR where I'm working:
Please take note that our Hong Kong offices will be closed from
February 13th to February 16th, 2010 for the Chinese New Year.

Happy New Year!

> FF (lin + mac)
> Konqueror (lin) + Safari (mac)
> IE 7 (by hearsay)

This is a open source project so why supporting proprietary software
IE7 ;) Just kidding, by the way was reading nice article on the
importance of fitting:
http://www.linux-mag.com/cache/7685/1.html

Will wait for update to order my nanonote.

kevyn-alex