My Walkthrough [Part 1 - Buy Ben NanoNote]

Ron K. Jeffries rjeffries at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 19:23:49 EST 2010

A different opinion:

We want [need] as many people to buy and use the Most Excellent (and VERY free)
Nanonote as possible.

A web site that's usable by PEOPLE who are interested in this
fine product should not require them to abandon the [mainstream] browser
they currently prefer.

Making a straight ahead site such as sharism.cc work with major browsers
is not a big deal. [the small glitch I saw is already FIXED!]

Let's not be so ultra-purist that we reject people who have not YET
totally  accepted
the free, open, libre. copyleft dogma.
.
May 1,000 flowers bloom.