Ben as usb keyboard?

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Mon Feb 15 11:50:51 EST 2010

2010/2/15 Bas Wijnen <wijnen at debian.org>:
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 04:42:21PM +0100, David Reyes Samblas Martinez wrote:
>> Hi another though from total ingnorance
>>  I was thinking about if Ben has usb device, can simulate to be an usb keyboard?
>
> Yes, these sort of things should be pretty easy,
Define "pretty easy", :P

-load an already existing module
-port and load an already exiting module
-create from scratch a non existing module
-call NASA for secret I+D files the keep about alien technology
talking about this module

>if you know how a USB
> HID works (there's a public spec).  It's similar to the "ben as a
> sniffing usb sound card" idea I had some time ago. :-)
>
> Ben can claim to be any USB device you want.  It may also be useful to
> make it a mass storage device, for example, to allow moving data to and
> from it with any OS.
Agree :) , but I remember you must stop all filesystem activity on
Nanonote ,on the "zone" you declare as mass storage.