Pyneo

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at sharism.cc
Wed Feb 17 13:53:58 EST 2010

Ron,

> I assume it is OK to ask how USB host is implemented on
> the AVT2, since the Xburst does not support host mode.

4720 (as in the Ben NanoNote) has a USB host controller (1.1 though),
same as 4740.
4725 does not, neither do any other QFP variants from Ingenic.
They decided that QFP should be differentiated by not having USB host
(it's on the die, but not wired out). They regret this decision now but
that's how it was made.

Wolfgang