Hello, and questions

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Thu Feb 18 16:02:46 EST 2010

Hi Jose :)
(Carlos meanwhile there is no userlist let me answer here :P)
I remember this happens to me to, and finally we have solved whipping
out whole nand and starting over.
Here is the command line sequence:
sudo usbboot -c "boot;nerase 0 4096 0 0"
sudo usbboot -c "nprog 0 openwrt-xburst-u-boot.bin 0 0 -n"
sudo usbboot -c "nprog 1024 openwrt-xburst-uImage.bin 0 0 -n"
sudo usbboot -c "nprog 1024 openwrt-xburst-uImage.bin 0 0 -n"
This way will work for sure
but it's no recomended to use it as usual to your nand health.

Regards
David