Shop open for soft launch

Mirko Lindner mirko at sharism.cc
Fri Feb 19 02:40:48 EST 2010

Hey there,

it has taken us long enough and certainly was a bumpy ride at times, but as
we reported last week the devices are in our warehouse and ready to be
shipped.

We have an online shop available [1], which is active and ready to go :) As
the system is untested we ask for you patience in case something doesn't
work as expected. We are monitoring all orders to make sure that they are
processed successfully. In case there are any hick-ups please contact us at
via email[2].

There are also still small problems with the shop theme, I am working on
them as well. But we figured it was more important to get your hands on a
little piece of freedom than a flawless theme :)

Let's free the hardware world :)

/mirko

[1] http://sharism.cc/shop
[2] sales [at] sharism.cc