Qi blog shut down and moved into wiki

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at sharism.cc
Sat Feb 20 09:11:43 EST 2010

Hi,
today we shut down the old Qi blog and moved valuable content to the wiki,
for example the product pages (Ben, Ya, Mu, Guo). Comments were moved
to the respective discussion pages in the wiki.

Ben: http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/Ben_NanoNote_Specs
Ben comments: http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/Talk:Ben_NanoNote_Specs
Ya: http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/Ya_NanoNote_Specs
Ya comments: http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/Talk:Ya_NanoNote_Specs
etc.

We setup redirects for people or search engines that still pointed to old
URLs, hopefully they will smoothen the transition.
People that left comments on the blog will be emailed to tell them about
the move (and that they can buy Ben NanoNotes now! :-)).

So - thanks everybody for helping with so much constructive feedback in the
blog, I hope we see everybody again in the wiki.
I am particularly looking forward to the LiquidThreads extension being worked
on to improve MediaWiki talk pages. See
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:LiquidThreads
We should try this out in our wiki soon...

wiki, wiki, wiki - right now it looks like it will become the central piece
of server software for Qi Hardware! (but we keep our eyes and minds open
hopefully)
Feedback welcome,
Wolfgang