My Walkthrough [Part 1 - Buy Ben NanoNote]

Yi Zhang yi at sharism.cc
Sat Feb 20 23:34:33 EST 2010

Hi Kevyn-Alex,

Thank you very much for placing the order! The order is already in
our logistics center's system. Since today is Sunday, so your order
should be shipped out tomorrow (Monday, Feb 22). You will get the
order status and tracking number via email. I hope your Ben NanoNote
will reach you soon :-).

Thanks again,
Yi